Rabu, 01 Desember 2010

Man goes temporarily blind every time he has sex

A report published reveals that an unknown man had a unique problem: Every time he had sex, he went temporarily blind.

in bed 182x214 Man goes temporarily blind every time he has sex

'WHAT ARE YOU SMILING AT? I CAN'T SEE. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP SMILING, I'M BLIND!!!'


The study, originally published by the Department of Ophthalmology at Glostrup Hospital, University of Copenhagen, says that the man would lose his sight immediately upon climax during intercourse.

He sought medical help for his condition. Doctors initially thought it was the result of a physical strain being placed on his body, but the man did not lose his eyesight when undertaking any other sort of strenuous physical activity.

Doctors then speculated that the man might be suffering from an embolism (lodged embolum that leads to an arterial blockage) that resulted in the temporary blindness, but eventually came to a conclusion that the randomness and repetition of the affliction ruled that one out.

The man was eventually treated of his jizz-related illness by receiving medicine that widened his blood vessels. It is still unclear as to what exactly the connection was to ejaculation.


I can definitely relate to this guy. I’ve never lost my eyesight during a nut busting, mind you, but I do occasionally hope that the girl I’m sleeping with would disappear immediately after sex. So, my solutions are either blindness or magic. But magic probably isn’t viable. I can imagine nothing more awkward than going “ALAKAZAM!” to induce a trap door in my bed to open, only for the girl to get stuck because she’s too fat. Then you have to try to force her through like a clog in a toilet bowl. Sigh. Life.

via guyism

Blog Archive

 

Pasang Iklan..? Hubungi Kami
Posisi dan Jenis Bebas